Tuesday, April 27, 2010
SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT
1. No Offerings Needed – Neither The China Foundation nor Exousia Foundation, Ltd. has ever asked for or received monetary offerings. (FYI: They do acknowledge, though, having sought offerings of prayers of faith that God may speedily complete the work He has begun in the men and women of the Foundations to bless nations and people of the world who’ll receive God’s blessings in love.)
2. Regarding “using of religion” – They of the Foundations are not religious, they are Christians. The religious ones are those who crucified Jesus Christ the Son of God and His followers after Him, to this day.
3. Regarding free electric generators – The Foundations have never had anything to do with free electric generators. Many years ago, as an individual, Pastor Charles Spradlin, the Foundations’ president and CEO, worked to help make homeowners aware of the wonderful potentials of free electricity. One article accused Pastor Spradlin of “using religion to sell questionable products” and said that he “hawked a product that would produce limitless ‘free electricity.’’’ In actuality, no person or entity was ever charged a penny or asked to pay a single cent for any unit through Pastor Spradlin’s endeavors, therefore all denigrating terms used suggesting sales of any kind are absolutely false. The media knows this. All his labors have been labors of love, faith, hope, truth, and charity.
4. Life Insurance Program – As with the generators, the Foundations have also never been associated with life insurance programs. Several years ago, however, and again as an individual, Pastor Spradlin learned of a wonderful program in which no one paid any monies up front for their life plan; only after the insured went to meet their Maker would their premiums be deducted out of their life settlement; 10% would go to the charity or church of the insured’s choice; and the balance of benefits would be paid to their heirs. Pastor mentioned this program to only a few people out of love and never asked for or received a penny from it, but instead received nothing but allegations of wrongdoing. He was accused of selling life insurance without a license which he did not do or ever admit to doing. Nevertheless he was lied about, mocked, and continues to receive sardonic attacks over this issue to this day. All of his labors have been labors of love and truth.
5. There also was never any up front charge to anyone for any of these things. Pastor Spradlin never sold or tried to sell any of these things, but only sought to make people publically aware of the facts at hand to benefit and bless them. His labors have been labors of benevolence, love, faith, hope, truth, and charity.
6. The China Foundation which is many millennia old (long before there were any registrations even thought of) is and always has been a non-registered entity. This fact has always been on the websites. To publish otherwise would appear to be malicious and misleading.
7. Exousia Foundation, Ltd. is registered – and in good standing – with the Indiana Secretary of State and it is the operations’ arm of The China Foundation. This fact has always been on the websites. To publish otherwise would appear to be malicious and misleading.
8. “Polish Potatoes” – The China Foundation was not a party to this alleged occurrence. Exousia Foundation, Ltd. had not yet even been formed. However, an honest investigation was done, the truth of this matter was made available to the news media, and they rejected all facts and printed their malice.
9. Banking – Bank failures that were reported had nothing whatsoever to do with the Foundations or their directors. The Foundations were asked to bring assets and cash deposits to help the banks which they did and many directors invested their family’s life savings – their children’s inheritance – to help; in spite of this aid, banks failed and every penny was lost for all including the Foundations’ directors, yet once again they were blamed and accused falsely; however, the LORD promises, “No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD” (Isaiah 54:17). All their labors have been of love, faith, hope, truth, and charity.
10. Thoughts to media – to any members of the media, bloggers, etc., here is something you might want to consider. As journalists, rather than seeking things salacious and painting the Foundations’ representatives to be conmen, what would it be like to present the details such as those above that clarify, explain, and vindicate innocent people with a genuine and benevolent motive? And, how, one might wonder, can you know this is the truth? You might consider their lifestyles for they lead quiet, peaceable, humble lives, in modest, unpretentious homes – for as many as three decades plus – and they drive automobiles that are commonly ten to 20 years old. At their best, they must be lousy conmen! Were it not so serious, your insults and accusations would be laughable. All they ask, just as the apostle Paul wrote in 2 Corinthians 7:2, is, “Receive us; we have wronged no man, we have corrupted no man, we have defrauded no man.”
11. In truth – The Foundations and their directors’ only desire in life, has been to bless others. Robert E. Palm has been accused falsely of so many evil things; if one did not know him personally and see his holy Godly fruit over the decades, and those who have laid down their lives with him to help others, then one would tend to believe all that the media has written about him/them must be true, but it is not true. “The LORD rebuke thee Satan”. That is their “crime” loving, blessing, feeding, and laying down their lives to help others in need and One Who is far greater than them was also accused falsely. They’re not comparing themselves to Jesus except to say that He is their Example and He promised they, too, would suffer persecution. They are truly sorry if some do not understand who they are in Christ. In spite of this, they will continue to live their lives according to Matthew 5:43-6:4, and God can handle the part where “vengeance is mine saith the Lord.”
12. A word to wise journalists – As mentioned above, the truth of these matters has been made available to members of the news media, bloggers, etc., yet those cited above still came against the directors of God’s Foundations by printing defamatory and false accusations. They would have been well-advised to realize what God has stated in His Word about such things. For example, should they offend just one “little one” who believed in what God is doing through these directors, causing even one to draw back from the blessing of the LORD that He wants for them; and/or, they cause even one bank or nation to be offended and fall out of faith and, thus, miss the Foundations’ offer to work together so that just one of their citizens does not get the necessary funding they need to have life and have it more abundantly; and/or just one citizen goes hungry, is not fed, remains homeless, with no job, no hope, becomes destitute, loses their faith, life, or soul; then in any of these terrible scenarios, innocent blood shall be on their hands and they shall be judged righteously for their evil deeds – unless they repent – woe be unto them – saith the LORD. Luke 17:2 “It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and be cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.”
2 Thessalonians 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,  And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.  And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:  That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.  But we are bound to give thanks always to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth.
Jeremiah 20:11 But the Lord is with me as a mighty terrible one: therefore my persecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail: they shall be greatly ashamed; for they shall not prosper: their everlasting confusion shall never be forgotten.  But, O Lord of hosts, that triest the righteous, and seest the reins and the heart, let me see Thy vengeance on them: for unto Thee have I opened my cause.  Sing unto the Lord, praise ye the Lord: for He hath delivered the soul of the poor from the hand of evildoers.
Psalm 25:1 A Psalm of David. Unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.  O my God, I trust in Thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.  Yea, let none that wait on Thee be ashamed: let them be ashamed which transgress without cause.  Shew me Thy ways, O Lord; teach me Thy paths.  Lead me in Thy truth, and teach me: for Thou art the God of my salvation; on Thee do I wait all the day.  Remember, O Lord, Thy tender mercies and Thy loving kindnesses; for they have been ever of old.  Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to Thy mercy remember Thou me for Thy goodness' sake, O Lord.  Good and upright is the Lord: therefore will He teach sinners in the way.  The meek will He guide in judgment: and the meek will He teach His way.  All the paths of the Lord are mercy and truth unto such as keep His covenant and His testimonies.  For Thy name's sake, O Lord, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great.  What man is he that feareth the Lord? him shall He teach in the way that He shall choose.  His soul shall dwell at ease; and his seed shall inherit the earth.  The secret of the Lord is with them that fear Him; and He will shew them His covenant.  Mine eyes are ever toward the Lord; for He shall pluck my feet out of the net.  Turn Thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.  The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring Thou me out of my distresses.  Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.  Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.  O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in Thee.  Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on Thee.  Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Almost ten years ago, my husband met Charles A. Spradlin, Sr. He was so impressed with him; how he was helping so many people in the world and wanted to improve the living conditions of all people worldwide, especially the impoverished, orphans and widows, the homeless, etc. who were truly destitute, with no jobs or a way to get one, that I wanted to get to know him, too. A few months later, after Charles A. Spradlin, Sr. and my husband had spent hours talking together, with our appreciation for this man of God growing daily. I had the opportunity to get to know him for myself, and later had the privilege of meeting his wonderful wife. Some time after meeting Charles, Sr., I began doing some clerical work for him and I found his character in business dealings was and is outstanding. Every order sent to him from our business was filled accurately and timely to the best of his ability. If something had to be returned, he authorized the refund quickly. He trusted me with accurately handling any monies of his business in my care and I was able to trust him with ours, depending on the customer’s needs. He was always fair and honest with us, with no deception whatsoever. Because of this, I was appalled to read how some people were actually slandering him and his name on the internet when we have had only wonderful dealings with this honorable man.
One lie I saw posted was about his “fraudulent” activity with the “Freedom 7” program, an absolutely brilliant and benevolent life insurance program to help all of us who were signed up to have a sizeable life insurance plan(s) for us, so when we leave this earth for our heavenly home, we would be able to leave an inheritance to cover living expenses of those we left behind, so our passing would not be a burden to them. This plan included all the benefits of an outstanding life insurance policy, which would bless our families, at absolutely NO up front expense to any of us because all the costs were deferred until one went to meet his or her Maker. Even the extensive 1 and ½ hour physicals we received were completely at NO up front cost to us. The premium costs and costs of the physicals were paid for by a 3rd party who would later be repaid for what they willfully invested. Another wonderful part of the plan was the fact that when an insured person died, 10% would go directly to Christian humanitarian efforts of feeding the hungry, clothing the naked, providing homes for the homeless, etc. We, ourselves, told our family and friends about this exciting opportunity to bless themselves and their families because all costs were deferred. We and Charles A. Spradlin, Sr., and others told people about this program because we saw the great value in the program and how it could help them. NO MONEY exchanged hands and NO fraud occurred by Charles A. Spradlin, Sr. or anyone else promoting the “Freedom’s 7” program. I know this because, according to the dictionary, “fraud” is “Intentional deception resulting in injury to another person”. Charles A. Spradlin, Sr. did not intentionally deceive ANYONE and NO ONE was injured in any way. Therefore, there is no room for accusation of fraud or scam (a fraudulent business scheme), since there was NOTHING fraudulent about it.
Even though I no longer have time, due to another job, to provide clerical help to Charles Spradlin, Sr. other than small jobs here or there, we have maintained an excellent friendship because of his goodness and integrity at all times. We are grateful to know him and his wife. What a blessing they are to us and 1000’s, if not millions of others around the world.
For more information about the “Freedom 7” program or Charles A. Spradlin, Sr. go to the following: